Monday, May 9, 2016

INK Project Character

This was a short film project that I wrote when working at ON3D Studios. I created the character. Unfortunately, this short film is a story with no ending, whose character I hope to see alive on a screen someday. Nevertheless, it was a great experience modeling and sculpting this guy.



I make the character´s Lighting and Rendering using both Maya and Mental Ray with textures extracted from Zbrush and Mudbox. Later on, I composed the image rendering layers into Photoshop, and added the painted ink splashes and the background.. Below are some views of the character during the Zbrush sculpting process.



Here are some details from Zbrush whille this character was in the T pose mesh. I prefer using the Transpose Tool in Zbrush. In my opinion, this tool provides more control when rigging.




No comments: