Friday, April 21, 2017

Red Hulk Avengers Vs X-men FanArt

Hi in this occasion I want to show this character, is Red Hulk a is a piece o f big project that I have in mind. This project is a Fan art, influenced for a Marvel comickbook named Avengers Vs X-men Round 2 This histories likes me alot so I had to do something in my free time and I`m doing this piece. In the last image of this post you can see the complete proyect with the rough sculpt of the rest of the chraracters. I hope you like and I hope some day in the future I can see this piece like a collectable real print. Thanks





This are some renders that I did in Keyshot Renders then I composited this in Photoshop for the final Image of each Red Hulk pose


Below you can see some pictures of detail in Zbrush Gray Matcap.








In the image below you can see the complete proyect with the rough sculpt of the rest of the chraracters.




No comments: