Monday, May 2, 2016

Challenge Project Steampunk Myths

Let me introduce a old project made for a 3D challenge 10 years ago. Odyssey Steam punk was the name of this piece. I made the complete composition modeling, the characters, and a big part of the background in Maya. The characters and a big part of the background. Then I was rendering the characters one by one with a light set up into the Maya Software and after that placed textures over the characters bodies and complete the full composition painted the details by hand in Photoshop.


Here are some details of the full composition. The original file is too big and the orientation of the image is not a usual composition like a movie screen or something like that.  I used the screen size of a standard film because I am a movie fanatic.




I Posed the characters into Maya, moving groups of shapes and looking for a nice expression and silhouette. 




Years after the original deadline of the challenge I was able to render the character in a lot of views with different mat caps and lights through the use of other software.



Detail of the Siren face!



Now The Main Character!!! 



Main character Details !! 



And some images of the Background that I used for the composition. 


No comments: